US M8 / W9.5, US M8.5 / W10, USM9 / W10.5, US M9.5 / W11US M10 / W11.5, US M11 / W12.5,US M12 / W13.5
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
The new XC-72 pushes its classic sources of inspiration even further into unexplored territory, with a time-bending design inspired by the speculative technological optimism of 1970s concept cars.Three distinctive traction outsole patterns and angular features are employed to give the familiar low-cut sleekness of the era's running shoes an aggressive, experimental edge. The XC-72 is the future that the past dreamed about, come to life.
Style #: UXC72RB
- Vertically split outsole features two hard ground traction designs the XC15's 'gripper' and the 375's studded pattern
- Stability heel clip featuring the 620s herringbone outsole pattern
- Hairy suede upper with recycled content in N logo, lace and lining. Vamp features textile with TENCELTM Lyocell fibers derived from renewable wood sources.
- Single layer microfiber tongue
- Squared toe shape inspired by 1970s concept car designs
Meets New Balance’s green leaf standard: made of 50% or more environmentally preferred materials such as recycled or organic content. See below for this item’s material composition. Learn more about New Balance’s green leaf standard here.